Payroll Administrator - Time and Attendance
A bit about us
We may have started small, but we've always had very big ideas. We launched in 2001 and we just haven't stopped; a years' worth of achievements always seems more like three at AO.
Our customers are now our biggest advocates, and we've made millions of them happy. We've even launched in new territories throughout Europe. Sometimes we have to pinch ourselves.
But, we're determined to be the best electrical retailer in Europe, and for that, you need to be driven. We need to be bold enough to try new things, and smart enough to see them through. We need to care about people, and we always like to have a little fun as we do it.
More about the Payroll Administrator - Time and Attendance role
Reporting to the Payroll Team Leader, the Payroll Administrator - Time and Attendance will be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of T&A data for submission to payroll.
Here's what you can expect to be doing as our Payroll Administrator - Time and Attendance
- Update the system with employee non-attendance data, i.e. holiday, sick leave, special leave, lates, medical appointments etc.
- Administer overtime on receipt of properly authorized overtime Daysheets.
- Update T&A Time & Attendance system to reflect appropriate employee shift patterns.
- Administer and monitor flexible working hours in accordance with company policy.
- Administer all new starts/terminations (including agency) to ensure that they are properly set up within/removed from the T&A system.
- Create schedules and work patterns as required.
- Administer centre changes.
- Provide T&A report to agencies for invoicing purposes.
- Maintain agency rates and update as required.
- Code up absences for Senior Management.
- Maintenance within the T&A system to reflect any organizational structure changes
- Liaise with employees on attendance queries, contact external payroll provider as necessary.
- Provide assistance to the payroll team as and when required.
A few things about you
To be successful as our Payroll Administrator - Time and Attendance you will have:
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate verbally and in writing to a variety of stakeholders
- The ability to deal with confidential data.
- Good IT skills, knowledge of or the ability to quickly learn ezLM Time and Attendance System and MS Office packages will be required.
Why choose AO?
It's not about the job you need now, it's about who you want to be and where you want go. The thing about AO is that you don't have to leave to move on. We have the kind of environment where people learn and thrive and be the best they can be. That's our values talking.
We empower each and every person to push the boundaries of what's possible. We're growing rapidly and so should you. Our environment and our culture are vibrant and engaging, you almost have to feel it to believe it. We've got everything you could need in one place, so it's really no wonder we were named Retail Week Employer of the Year 2015.
“Our people are our biggest asset, they're our culture: that unique, indescribable thing that makes us really different.”
Great people deserve great things
As an AO employee you can take full advantage of our benefits package. As well as fundamental benefits, like pensions and holidays, we have designed our “AO Perks” to help you out financially, make your work life a little easier or make your home life a lot more fun.
For your chance to join our AO family and be part of our future as a Payroll Administrator - Time and Attendance apply now!