Shopping Centre Security Officer
Olympian Security Services are currently seeking SIA Licensed Security Personnel to join our team to cover a shopping centre in Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent. The successful candidate will receive a salary of £8.50 per hour.
Olympian provides a full range of security and risk management services with a core focus on commercial, retail and hospital security sectors. Our commitment to quality, reliability and professionalism is unrivalled, and as a result the majority of our clients are leading corporate organisations.
Duties of the Shopping Centre Security Officer include:
- Provide a customer friendly professional security presence
- Provide a visible security contact for visitors and staff
- Provide high levels of customer service
- Providing guidance and assistance to customers and visitors
- Loss prevention awareness
- Deterring anti-social behaviour and criminal activity
- Carrying out regular foot patrols of the premises
- Writing statements and reports as necessary
Essential Experience of the Shopping Centre Security Officer:
- Security Officers must hold a valid SIA Security Guarding or Door Supervision licence.
Unfortunately, we are unable to consider applications from non-licence holders.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- An ability to work as part of and provide support to a team.
- Previous experience of working in a customer service or retail environment.
Shopping Centre Security Officer Working Hours:
- Full Time
- 40 hours per week
In return for your hard work and commitment as our Shopping Centre Security Officer, you will receive:
- £8.50 per hour
- Uniform provided
For more information about Olympian Security and available opportunities please visit our website.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Shopping Centre Security Officer then please click ‘Apply’ today!