Salary: GBP29,111- GBP36,389
Benefits: 9% bonus at target + benefits (28 days' holiday + double pension contribution)
A 150 year old company founded on the principles of self-reliance and community, Royal London is the UK's largest mutual pensions, insurance and Investment Company. Group businesses provide around 9.1 million policies and employ 3,179 people across operations in London, Bath, Edinburgh, Wilmslow, Glasgow and Reading, with Group funds under management of GBP101 billion.
Owned by our members, rather than by shareholders, our financial performance is robust over both the short and long term. Our aim is to become the most trusted and recommended provider of insurance and investment products in the eyes of our customers.
We have an exciting Permanent opportunity for an enthusiastic Release Analyst to join our Group Technology and Change function in Wilmslow.
The Release Analyst will be working closely with the Release and Configuration Manager to support the release, configuration and change process for the allocated services.
- Follow and enforce end to end configuration and release stages of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Ensure the configuration of the production and development code base and documentation is securely held, up to date and appropriately accessible
- Work closely with internal delivery teams and external system consultants, able to quickly understand the current change, delivery and release cycle, highlight weaknesses, implement corrective measures and continuously improve the process.
- Ensure change is prepared and delivered in a controlled manner.
- Work alongside a multidisciplinary team of developers, application and infrastructure specialists, project delivery and service managers.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Excellent communication skills are essential.
- You will need exceptional co-ordination skills
- Any ITIL experience will be advantageous
- Any experience with TFS will be advantageous
- You will be a methodological thinker
- This role will be in a constantly changing environment, you will be able to adapt accordingly.
- The basic understanding of configuration management and parallel development is desired.
To apply, please use the 'Apply Online' link below or send your CV to