Assistant Office Administrator
- Full Time
Person required to help with the administration of the Contact Management and Sales Order Systems duties will include word processing, data input and processing orders, must be reliable,versatile and computer literate.
- Type and word-process various documents and electronic information.
- Manage financial and statistical tools and reports using spreadsheets.
- Manage, organise, and update relevant data using database applications.
- Communicate and provide information by relevant methods internally and externally to assist and enable organisational operations and effective service to connecting groups.
- Interpret instructions and issues arising, and then implement actions according to administrative policies and procedures.
- Research and investigate information to enable strategic decision-making by others.
- Arrange and participate in meetings.
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to health and safety, and quality management.
- Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and materials for which the role has responsibility.
- Order and maintain relevant office supplies for effectiveness of personal duties.
- Operate a variety of standard office machines, including a personal computer and a variety of computer software, phone, fax, calculator, shredding machine and photocopy machine.
- Communicate and liaise verbally and in writing between customers/suppliers/visitors/enquirers and relevant staff, and interpret and respond clearly and effectively to spoken requests over the phone or in person, and to verbal or written instructions.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and the general public.
- Perform reception duties in and efficient, professional and courteous manner.
- Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance.
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role.
- Undertake other activities relevant to your role, as instructed by the Sales Administrator.
Full training will be given.
Apply for Assistant Office Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly