Job Title: Account Manager
The Account Management team is responsible for managing the overall relationships with PFS clients, acting as a point of escalation for all issues and as the point of contact for programme expansion. The account manager will need to develop a good understanding of all aspects of the prepaid client, products and services but with a particular focus on our Local Authority clients.
Duties of the Account Manager include:
* Responsible for developing, maintaining and enhancing client relationships
* Point of contact and escalation for clients - act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant internal teams monitoring the resolution of issues and working with teams to identify root cause and drive performance improvement.
* Raising support tickets and change requests on behalf of Clients, monitoring and reporting back progress
* Responsible for the development and enhancement of supplementary sales - upselling, cross-selling and new products.
* Ensure the Client base is kept informed of business issues and developments
* Assisting the commercial team with RFP's and tendering where necessary
* Provision of regular service level reports to Clients
* Create and manage regular reporting of client activities such as financial performance compared to goals; trends and profitability analysis; and other performance metrics.
* Work with internal teams such as Marketing, Product, and Sales to develop and deliver new ideas and product enhancements are properly communicated to the correct teams.
* Works directly third parties to support client infrastructure, platforms and processes - such as the card processors, fulfilment houses, and schemes.
* Representing the firm at Industry events and conferences
Requirements of the role:
* Ability to communicate, both written and verbal, at all levels
* Previous experience in Account Management
* Relationship building skills and ability to remain calm under pressure essential
* Background in Financial Services
* Comfortable with technology
* Highly self-motivated.
Head of Account Management
If you have the necessary experience and would like to apply for this role please apply now with an up to date copy of your CV outlining your relevant skills and experience, together with your salary requirements for this role, and your notice period/availability.
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly