Reporting To: Head of Service Delivery / Head of Data & Analytics
Hours of Work: 09:00 - 17:30 or in line with business needs
We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Lead to take ownership of the architectural design of the Salesforce platform. The Salesforce Lead will lead technical requirements sessions and support and guide solution design.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of Salesforce design principles, and will ensure the implementation of well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform.
We are looking for someone who can roll their sleeves up and 'dig in' with the rest of the team.
In addition, the successful candidate should be able to:
* Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform
* Lead technical design sessions; architect and document technical solutions that are aligned with business objectives
* Provide hands-on expert technical assistance to developers
* Design and manage the execution of test plans to ensure a quality solution is delivered
* Provide operational support and guidance on 'best practice' solutions
* Be the point of escalation on business-critical issues - own and manage
* Liaise with key stakeholders to identify areas on the platform for improvement
* Design and deliver operational improvements through efficiencies
* Work collaboratively with a range of people to support the wider business agenda
* Proactively identify areas for improvement, share lessons learnt with colleagues and encourage others to do the same
You should have:
* A strong project background - dealing with third party integrations on the Force.com platform
* Experience of working in an Agile and/or DevOps Salesforce environment, including the implementation of continuous integration/delivery e.g. Jenkins
* Strong knowledge around configuration, customisation and the use of Salesforce APIs for integration
* Understanding of Pardot within the SF environment
* Understanding of architectural design principles and patterns desirable
* Experience with Salesforce Lightning (desirable)
* Understanding of Salesforce Einstein (desirable)
Education & Experience:
* Salesforce Certifications:
o Administrator (ADM 201)
o Advanced Administrator (ADM 211) - Desired
o Developer (DEV 401/450 - or equivalent) - Desired
We are far from your average service provider. Our colleagues bring their brilliant selves to work every day and we create an environment where they can shine. We are a nice bunch. We don't do office politics or "that's not my job". We listen, support and take ownership.
We have been proudly delivering valuable HR and Health and Safety services to SME's across the UK for over 20 years. Passionate about service, we're on a mission to revolutionise our colleague's and client's experience by employing brilliant people who are experts at what they do and smile whilst they are doing it.
Working for us you will have access to 25 days holiday, plus your birthday off work, gym membership discount, healthcare, childcare vouchers, the opportunity to purchase extra leave, pension contributions and more.
It's a great place to work because of the people we employ. Fun and professional, we want likeminded individuals who love to love their job (no 'mood hoovers' here thanks!) and want the Company to succeed.
So if our culture sounds like a good fit for you and you want to be part of our success story, then send us your details.
Please click 'Apply' to continue your application.