Bookkeeping And Payroll Assistant
BOOKKEEPING AND PAYROLL ASSISTANT
Role: Bookkeeping and payroll assistant - part time
Due to the expansion and growth of our Ashbourne Office, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a bookkeeping and payroll person to join our friendly team at Smith Cooper and help many local businesses.
The successful candidate should have the following skills and attributes to be considered for this position:
- Experience with software packages, e.g. Sage 50, Xero and Quickbooks is an advantage
- Good general computer skills - Word, Excel, Outlook
- Payroll processing experience
- Knowledge and understanding of statutory payroll obligations such as SSP, SMP
- Sage payroll software experience, ideally
- Good interpersonal skills
The ideal candidate should have relevant qualifications or be qualified by experience.
The role is a part time position, hours to be negotiated along with a competitive salary.
Please send your CV to Jessica Fielding by clicking apply.
Apply for Bookkeeping And Payroll Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly