Job Title: Finance Assistant
Reporting To: Group Credit and Billing Manager and Credit Control Team Leader
Hours of Work: Full Time
Salary : £18,000
An opportunity has arisen for a finance assistant to join our finance team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for general finance tasks including billing customers, cash allocation, chasing and collecting outstanding invoices, processing amendments to customers' accounts, query resolution and reconciliation work.
The successful candidate will:
* Allocate cash both manually and via bulk upload
* Issue invoices and payment schedules to customers
* Process changes on customer accounts including name changes, bank detail amendments and adjusting orders
* Chase outstanding debts via telephone, email and letter
* Deal with customer queries
* Previous experience in a finance environment is not essential
* Experience of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
* Excellent organisational stills and attention to detail
* Professional attitude and persona
* Strong work ethic
* A 'Can do' attitude
* Eager to learn new skills and take on new challenges
* Generate and maintain solid working relationships with customers and colleagues
We are far from your average service provider. Our colleagues bring their brilliant selves to work every day and we create an environment where they can shine. We are a nice bunch. We don't do office politics or "that's not my job". We listen, support and take ownership.
We have been proudly delivering valuable HR and Health and Safety services to SME's across the UK for over 20 years. Passionate about service, we're on a mission to revolutionise our colleague's and client's experience by employing brilliant people who are experts at what they do and smile whilst they are doing it.
Working for us you will have access to 25 days holiday, plus your birthday off work, gym membership discount, healthcare, childcare vouchers, the opportunity to purchase extra leave, pension contributions and more.
It's a great place to work because of the people we employ. Fun and professional, we want likeminded individuals who love to love their job (no 'mood hoovers' here thanks!) and want the Company to succeed.
So if our culture sounds like a good fit for you and you want to be part of our success story, then send us your details.
Please click 'Apply' to continue your application.
Apply for Finance Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly