Conviviality Retail has a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and experienced administrator to join our Commercial Team as Buying Assistant on a full time, permanent basis. You will be working out of our head office in Crewe and depending on experience the successful Buying Assistant will receive a salary of £17,947 to £22,434 plus access to wide range of benefits.
Conviviality Retail is an exciting place to work; a growing, ambitious and fast paced business with a team who want to make a difference. We are the UK’s largest off licence operator with a growing convenience offer under our fascias of Bargain Booze, BB’s Warehouse, Wine Rack and Select Convenience across over 600 stores, with an ongoing desire to open a high number of stores in the immediate and long term future.
As our Buying Assistant you will have a great opportunity to gain valuable experience within a highly commercial organisation, acting as the first point of contact for queries regarding products and pricing information, ensuring these are addressed professionally, with excellent customer service and resolved efficiently.
Using your previous experience in administration your role as Buying Assistant will include;
- Look to improve and evolve the buying administration process in line with the needs of the business and industry best practice.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with franchisees, the Commercial Team and wider head office functions.
- Generate product and pricing reports in a timely manner as requested.
- Provide general administration support for the Buying Team
- Coordinate events specific to the category
- Coordinate supplier turnover on behalf of the wider team
What makes you the perfect Buying Assistant?
Our ideal candidate will have previous experience working in an administrative role and will be able to demonstrate strong planning and organisation skills. You will be competent in Mircosoft, particularly Excel and be able to provide examples of where you have demonstrated good communication skills. WSET to level 3 or above would be advantageous
In return, you will receive a salary of £17,947 to £22,434 (DOE). You’ll also have access to our wide range of benefits including;
- Employer contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance at 4 x annual pay
- Holidays of 29 days per year plus a Holiday Purchase Scheme allowing you to purchase an additional one weeks’ holiday each year.
Plus options to purchase;
- Critical Illness Cover
- Health Screening
- Child Care Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Retail Vouchers
If you think you have what it takes to become our Buying Assistant please apply today. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Apply for Buying Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly