Reports to: Events Marketing Manager
Salary: £17,000 - £19,000 with bonus
Contract: 12 month Maternity cover
We are looking for a high-energy and positive person to support our busy events team. If you are organised, methodical and can work at speed - read on.
This role involves you communicating with event attendees via email and phone to register their seats, issue their tickets and ensure they understand every detail of the session they have been invited to. Our ideal candidate will have experience in administration, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills to ensure that every guest receives VIP treatment!
As the first point of contact for many of our delegates, this role is a pivotal part of our team and you will work closely with the events marketing, content and sales teams. Through weekly training and group sessions you will build on your marketing skills and assist us in writing content and promoting over 300 events per year.
* Communicating with event attendees via email and phone
* Capturing key details from attendees
* Adding registrations, attendee details & feedback to our CRM (salesforce)
* Answering queries from venues, suppliers etc
* Pack and ship event collateral to presenters and stakeholders as required
* Promoting our events schedule across various social platforms
Experience and Attributes:
* Strong computer literacy
* Use of excel and outlook essential
* Confident telephone manner
* Ability to prioritise and organise time
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Eye for detail and accuracy
* Ability to work to tight deadlines under own management
We are far from your average service provider as our colleagues bring their great personalities to work, not just their policies! We have been proudly delivering valuable HR and Health and Safety services to SME's across the UK for over 20 years. Passionate about service, we're on a mission to revolutionise our colleague's and client's experience by employing brilliant people who are experts at what they do and smile whilst they are doing it.
Working for us you will receive 25 days' holiday, corporate gym membership discount, private healthcare, your birthday off work, the opportunity to purchase extra leave, pension contributions and more.
It's a great place to work because of the people we employ. Fun, professional and supportive, we want likeminded individuals who love to love their job (no 'mood hoovers' here thanks!). So if our culture sounds like a good fit for you and you want to be part of our success story, then send us your details.
Apply for Events Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly